Sunday, June 13, 2010

Winter - our last 4 season

Helloooo...all aunties in the shed...my name is now called Duppy! Duppy the happy Dup Dup!!

While we are having tough time dealing with all the sick and malnutricious dogs and pups, we do have some good news to share with all of you. Here is Winter, renamed Duppy, now officially declared the residents of Bandar Sri Damansara!

We will let the pictures below to tell you the rest of the story and needless to say, he is a happy girl in his new home!

Ooooppsss....! This is not me, of course, let me introduce you, this is ShaSha, my new pretty and old house mate. yaya...pretty old..shhhh, dun say so loud, she doesn't like to be called "old"...


This is the house where ShaSha stays...I will have to work extra hard to be able to stay in this house together with ShaSha...


Ok...this is me...hello all friends out there....

This is my favourite spot, I am still frightened of thunder and lightning. My owner said I can hide here if I want to...


I am now sharing the house with my housemate. Behind me is ShaSha, I know she does not like me at first, but I am trying my best to make friend with her. ShaSha is already 13 years old...I know I know, I have to respect her, she is my super super senior ( I am only about 6-7 months old, but I do look big in size)...she is very beautiful , isn't she? She loves to post for photos, any woman would not want to??



I get to roam around in the compound anytime, anyday I want, my duty here is to guard the house, I have a nenek who is not able to walk. I have to make sure she is safe in the house. But my onwer said I am still not so good in this...I will learn, I promise...


My master say I am a good girl, but occasionally I am mischievious...she said I have room to improve....even though I have bitten11 pairs of her shoes...and I mass up her garden...


This is where I used to do my gardening, I have the good nature instinct, I think I do a better job, but my owner said I am a total mess....:(( can somebody teach me?


Well, my owner praise me and give me encouragement sometimes when she thinks I do the right thing, ,Sha Sha wasn't very happy with me of course...


This is where I rest and relax...
Thank you for visting me Aunty April...please send my regards to my other shed mates, I hope all my shed mates found a good home like me, I miss them at times...and of course my 3 other season siblings too!

No comments: