Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vaccination session

After the parvo outbreak a month ago, which Aunty Kiew have lost 6 pups to, we decided to vaccinate all the puppies following the advice by the vets.

Mrs Lai and Fan made an appointment with Dr Lee Wai Wai from Kuchai Lama to help Aunty Kiew to do mass vaccination. Thanks to Dr Lee who is so concern and so helpful to agree to come to the shed on last Sunday to treat her patients. This has save us lots of hassle in tranporting the pups to her clinic, hence avoid the suffering of carsick by some of the weaker pups.

Here are the photos taken during the day. We have to get ready by 3.30pm before Dr Lee come. Kim reached the shed at around 11am to do all the sterilisation work and help Aunty Kiew to gather all the pups to the wooden pen. She managed to catch all the pups except one rescued from DBKL, Sooni, who is too scare to come out from her hiding place.

In this photo, all the pups waiting for thier turn for their vaccination.
Leilei (black), as usual, take the opportunity to sleep while waiting for Dr Lee, while Leo, the bluffy brownie "manja" with Kim.



First one to go is Lily, the last pup from the 12 soldiers.






Dr Lee checking on her ear.






Oooppps, Lily trying to jump from the chair!






Second one is Leo, who is currently being fostered by Kim. Leo has puppy flake eventhough now he is already about 4 months old. He is TriTri's pup. (Mandy's brother)


Leo behave well enough during the check up


Ooouch!! it is so pianful....never mind Dr lee is very gentle!!



Who is this big hat?? Of course Aunty Kiew!! This is her normal attire, Aunty Kiew helping out to check on Leo's ear!



Mummy Fan, I am so scare!! No no... Dr , please dun poke on me...


"Sayang...sayang...it will be done soon...Mama Fan is here, Lei lei please dun be afraid!!

"My" dear girl...dun be afraid, vaccination is good for you"...Leilei cuddling Fan...


Hei, it is my turn now...who does not know me?? I am "lar char mao" (read in Cantonese, meaning dirty cat) Frosty!! I am not afraid of the needle.


Hei, let me see whether your ear is clean...



show me your eyes....



Good boy Frosty...Fan distract Frosty while Dr Lee checking his temperature


who is this????


Can't see her face too....



Ohhh, it is Ginger...Ah Wong's pup...



Close up...


Hei, I am Chrissy...



Dr, please be gentle...



Well, you look fine



Good girl, it is done....



one more last jab...



My ears are clean!!



I am Lotus, the lab mix...



I dun have temperature...




ok, i am not afraid at all...



My teeth looks well too. Dr said I am ready to go to a new home...


Manda's turn



Dun take my photos...



Well, well, everything is fine....



Taking temperature....I hate this....





Please do not touch me!!



Ok, I surrender....



Please be patient Rocky!!

It is me Rocky, Minne's sister



I am little ET!!



Aunty Kiew pacifying little ET!



Ouuch... my ears are painful...


What are you doing to me Dr


ok,ok, it is done....


Just a moment...it will be ovwr...



Blacky...


Last...done...everyhting is over!!


Finally it is over...

No comments: