Monday, September 13, 2010

Mail From Lotus

Before we could post our pictures taken on Lotus’s Birthday party,Lotus has written to Thank us for attending her party. 

Dear All,
I turned one year old a few days ago and Chris decided to throw a birthday party for me at Dr Lee's vet.
I am so happy to see all of you. Thank you for taking the time to come and see me & to celebrate my 1st birthday...
Thank you for bringing and introducing some of your (fur) friends to me too... We had a great time!!!
It's a pity you don't like dog cake but my furry friends & I think it's the best... Lucky Dr Lee did not see me eating so many slices (hehehehehe)...
Here are some pictures of the presents. Thank you again!!

 photo 5Woa! Lotus we like your new bed.

photo 4Hmm… your prezziee..?

 photo 1photo 3Ah Hah! New Tshirt with your name sewn on it by your Mar Mar.

It  was great seeing her again.She sure have  blossomed into a pretty lady with such beautiful  soft  white hair? She is really a lucky dog.Thanks to Chris & wife for showering her with so much love and for inviting us to her party.

 

 

 

 

No comments: