Monday, September 27, 2010

Buffy updates

P1100852

P1090795

Buffy under the bed

clip_image001
vani

Posted on 2010-09-18 01:10:02:
Hi aunty tan, thanks 4 letting me adopt Buffy! He is a little angel..so cute n adorable and follow me everywhere..love him!

clip_image001[5]

Posted on 2010-09-18 17:05:13:
Hi Vani, Thanks for giving him a home! Enjoy his innocence and simple mindedness

clip_image001[4]
vani

Posted on 2010-09-18 21:21:27:
he is not really innocent lor aunty! Very very notty...if i put him in the playpen he will do the kesian face n voice and then put his paws into the water bowl..i am trying to train him to pee n poo on the newpaper..hehehe..tomoro I am taking my adult dog jalan-jalan so mum n sister will let buffy run in the garden..he sure happy!
Also aunty u should put the paws mission link on your profile and include the playpen (reasonably priced n good quality) and the cute leashs that you sell for the shelter!
Finally regards 2 ur daughter, uncle, darling Chloe n cute Leo..

Posted on 2010-09-22 13:44:16:
Aunty Fan,
Buffy is very very notty and loves to bite me...should call him bitey not buffy! My arm n hands so kesian..n always have 2 wear long pants!
What u said very true, always show the kesian face when u dun play with him...But best part is he knows where to shit, smart boy!
And then nowadays when I dun play with him, he will stat to tear the newspaper!
Thanks aunty, I love him very very much!!
Vani

I really have no idea how a home bred dog can contact parvo virus. I really wonder where he contacted it from. Who and where is the source for Buffy’s case. Whether its from his uncared mum,Ginger, or my house or his new environment. His mum has maggots and fungal infection.Poor Ginger she has a home but lack the attention but who am I to teach others how to care for their pets??? Will they listen?

Thanks Vani for been so understanding and not giving up on him. I am sorry you have to go through this scary phase that cost you $$$ and $$$ and the emotional stress.

YOU ARE A GREAT OWNER!! BUFFY IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!!

No comments: