Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guess who else is adopted too?

                                                                                  This is my trademark, a pair of dazzling green eyes..

                                                                                                                    IMG_5379

                                                                                                                                        Yes it’s me, Oren!

                                                                     IMG_5274              IMG_5360

This is a picture of me with one of my best furriend from the shelter, Sarsi. Sarsi’s got a bit of stain near her mouth so i help her clean it up. That’s what’s furriend are for right?

IMG_5363  

It’s midday and i ate a bit too much.. so a bit sleepy liao.. but.. must try to keep me eyes open.. else how to dazzle people … :D

                           IMG_5369   IMG_5378

Finally, I managed to charmed this really awesome family into taking me home!

                                                                   IMG_5385

I even managed to get my “papa” to scratch my ears.. Ain’t him cool? huh? huh?

IMG_5387 IMG_5388 IMG_5389

No comments: