Paws Mission is pleased to announce that it will be having its adoption drive on this 31/7/2010 (Saturday). Please drop by to see all the cute and adorable pups. Please also help spread the links to all your friends and relatives who are interested to adopt a dog.
Volunteers are welcome. Please call us or write to us at email@example.com
We basically need and welcome all forms of help.
If you are not able to adopt a dog from us, you probably can help us source for the following basic items or help we need:
1) Old newspaper
2) Animal food supplies (rice, kibbles, etc)
3) Animal medical supplies
5) Animal accessories (collar/leash/shampoo for tick and flea)
6) Old blankets/towels/toys
7) Donation in cash or kind appreciated
8) Fosterers (cum basic training for puppies that are ready to be rehomed)
9) Sponsorship for spaying/neutering and vaccination
11) YOUR TIME!!
Yes! If you can't help on the above, it is fine, just come and spend some time bathing for or playing with our doggies! They love human touch. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM!
Thank you for whatever you have done for the doggies here...hei..we need your help to forward this blog to as many people as possible...it does help us and the doggies too!!
Hope to see you there….!
Post a Comment