Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When Good Friends Meet…….

Frosty & L

Frosty ! Welcome Home! Where have you been? I have been so lonely without you.

That is what we could sense Lei Lei telling Frosty when Frosty was brought back to the shed.

Frosty & L2]Do you know that I lost my appetite when you are not around? There is nobody here who is willing to accompany me for my meals.I truly miss you.

Frosty was been fostered by 16years old Yan Yee when he was discharged from the clinic after 3days.Yan Yee adores him but as school has reopened, she could not foster him anymore as she also has to take care of her sick grandmother. How we wish there are more young caring kids like her around.

Yan Yee , words could not express how thankful we are when you agreed to foster Frosty .Now that Frosty is back with us, we hope we will be able to find a good home for him fast.

As for Frosty's brother, sad to say that he is not that lucky.May he rest in peace.

No comments: