Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ramsis - Poncho



Here is the update from Beverlyn, who has adopted Ramsis, now renamed Poncho.

"hi aunty...well, he is doing great. He was not too well last week. Apparently he had an intestinal inflammation, took him to the vet and put him chicken porridge for a while..he is recovering and gaining weight now. Today I got home and saw him nibbling on my favourite pair of heels..lol. He is very attached to us and has a lot of new toys to play too. He has grown very comfortable with the whole surrounding and understands whatever we tell him. Btw, just so u know...I loved the name Poncho so much that I decided to call him that...though I found out that u called him Ramsis...heheheh.

He has not been vaccinated yet..because of the setback wt his skin problems and the inflammations. Im taking him to the vet on Monday for a last shot of the skin medication and then, I'll be consulting the doctor about his vaccination. I have some pictures which I still need to upload..will send them ur way when I get it done..tc aunty! :)"

Thank you Beverlyn, we know Poncho is in safe hand!!

No comments: